Dear Chief Personnel Officers,
The Office of the President has called for UCI to share a list of our possible new faculty hires who are coming in from the President’s or Chancellor’s Postdoctoral Fellow Program for the 2021-2022 academic year. To assist us in communicating the information they have requested, which helps secure funding, please fill out our reporting form below by March 8, 2021.
- Please visit: https://forms.gle/aNLQbXJ8SbQfzz2QA
- Select your school.
- Type your fellow’s full name. Please submit a new form for each current or former President’s Postdoctoral Fellow/Chancellor’s Postdoctoral Fellow that has accepted an offer or is being seriously recruited for a hire effective July 1, 2021.
- If you have none, please select your school and type “none” in the name field.
- Type the hiring department, select where they are in the hiring process, select whether a search waiver will be used or has been approved, and provide the appointment start date.
- Click submit.
- Repeat – fill out the form and click submit for each PPFP/CPFP under consideration at your school. Once you click submit, there will be a link to take you to “Submit another response.”
If you have questions or difficulties filling out the form, please contact me at email@example.com.
Please provide periodic updates about President’s/Chancellor’s Postdoctoral Fellow hires that you have been working on, as UCOP will request information regarding these recruitments.
Office of Academic Personnel