LECTURER WITH POTENTIAL FOR SECURITY OF EMPLOYMENT (LPSOE)
SENIOR/LECTURER WITH SECURITY OF EMPLOYMENT (Sr./LSOE)
We have the results of the anonymous poll that all LSOE faculty were invited to participate in to determine the new working title.
The majority selected “Professor of Teaching,” which will now be the official campus working title along with Clinical Professor of Law for those in the School of Law. This applies to all current and newly hired/under recruitment faculty.
- Assistant Professor of Teaching or Assistant Clinical Professor of Law (LPSOE)
- Associate Professor of Teaching or Associate Clinical Professor of Law (LSOE)
- Professor of Teaching or Clinical Professor of Law (Sr. LSOE)
The mapping project for moving LSOE faculty to rank/step is proceeding, but is going a little slower than we hoped. I will provide an update if we are not able to complete it by end of May.
Numerical results from the survey for those interested:
- 66 LSOE faculty participated in the survey, which was open from February 22nd to March 15th.
- 48 faculty (72.73%) voted for the “Professor of Teaching” title.
- 18 faculty (22.27%) voted for the “Teaching Professor” title.
- It was noted on the survey that for the School of Law, the “Clinical Professor of Law” title would still be in effect.
If you have questions, please contact Diane O’Dowd at 824-0663 or email@example.com.