Dear Chief Personnel Officers,
The Office of the President has called for UCI to share a list of our confirmed new faculty hires who are coming in from the President’s or Chancellor’s Postdoctoral Fellow Program for the 2020-2021 academic year. To assist us in communicating the information they have requested, which will secure the necessary funding, please fill out our reporting form below by June 8, 2020.
- Please visit: https://forms.gle/2dWqCLKifkQu6crY6
- Select your school.
- Type your fellow’s full name. Please submit a new form for each current or former President’s Postdoctoral Fellow/Chancellor’s Postdoctoral Fellow that has accepted an offer or is being seriously recruited for a hire effective July 1, 2020.
- If you have none, please select your school and type “none” in the name field.
- Type the hiring department, select where they are in the hiring process, and select whether a search waiver was used and approved.
- Click submit.
- Repeat – fill out the form and click submit for each PPFP/CPFP under consideration at your school. Once you click submit, there will be a link to take you to “Submit another response.”
Please provide updates as soon as possible, as this information is provided for the budgeting and planning process for the program. Any hires reported after this deadline may be included for funding for the following year.
If you have any questions or difficulties filing out the form, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Office of Academic Personnel