- Academic Salary Scales — Current and historic salary scales for all academic titles.
- Academic Salary Thresholds — Maximum salary thresholds for all University of California faculty.
- Funding Agency Salary Caps — Salary cap imposed by the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS—which includes NIH, HRSA, AHRQ, CDC, CMS, SAMSA, and other agencies) on all of their grants, contracts and cooperative agreements (“awards”).
- Honoraria — General guidelines for honoraria.
- Negotiated Salary Trial Program (NSTP) – Allows eligible ladder-rank faculty in participating schools to contribute external funding resources toward their total University of California (UC) salary.
- Pay Equity Study — An annual pay equity analysis of faculty salaries by rank, by discipline, and by school, as well as by ethnicity and gender.
- Summer Compensation — Resources for additional summer compensation — or “summer salary” — for employment during the summer service period (in the case of academic-year appointees) or during the vacation period (in the case of fiscal-year appointees).
- Compensation Policies:
- APP 6-13 Off-Scales Salaries — Academic personnel policies and procedures regarding off-scale salaries that are specific to UC Irvine.
- APP 9 Summer — Additional Compensation — Academic personnel policies and procedures regarding summer compensation that are specific to UC Irvine.
- UC Patent Acknowledgment — required form for all employees and other personnel who use university research facilities or resources.
- Anteater Leadership Academy (ALA) — Compensation Guidelines
- APP 6-13: Off-Scale Salaries
- APP 9: Summer — Additional Compensation
- UC Patent Acknowledgment
- Benefits Information for New Faculty
- Family Friendly Resources — policies for faculty and other academic employees.
- Overview of UC Benefits for Tenure-Track Faculty