The academic range adjustment for the Unit 18 Non-Senate Faculty and non-represented academics is now complete. Units may again begin to enter appointments and update other actions for all Unit 18 Non-Senate Faculty and non-represented academics. Updated academic salary scales can be found at: http://ap.uci.edu/compensation/salary-scales/.
- It’s critical that you review and verify the accuracy of the adjustment as soon as possible. With so many payroll changes occurring, it is important that any errors be corrected before the salary is paid on the August 1 paycheck. Payroll cut-off is TOMORROW: 7/26/2019.
- You may notice that some of the salaries are slightly different from what you expected. Before correcting the salary in PPS, please verify that you have rounded appropriately.
The following series have their ANNUAL salaries rounded up to the nearest $100:
- Non-represented Professional Researchers
- Non-represented Project Scientists
- Non-represented Specialists
The following series have their ANNUAL salaries rounded to the nearest $100:
- Assistant/Associate University Librarians
The following series have their ANNUAL salaries rounded to up the nearest $1:
- Unit 18 Lecturers
- Represented Librarians
- Non-Represented Librarians
The following series have their ANNUAL salaries rounded to the nearest $1:
- Academic Administrators
- Academic Coordinators
- Resident Physicians
- UNEX Teachers
Applying the Range Adjustment
If you need to calculate a salary that incorporates the increases, do the following:
- Apply any merit/promotion/salary adjustments effective 7/1/2019 (rounded appropriately), if applicable.
- Apply the appropriate 3% increase, round appropriately. The rounding occurs on the ANNUAL salary, apply the percentage increase to the ANNUAL salary, then round appropriately.
If you have any questions, please contact your Academic Personnel Analyst.