Dear Chief Personnel Officers,
The Office of Academic Personnel will be applying a mass PayPath update in UCPath for the merits and promotions starting next week.
In order to be eligible for this update, the review file must meet the following criteria:
- Be in “post audit and store” status by Wednesday, June 9, 2021 in AP Review and
- Have an effective date of July 1, 2021
This update will apply to both senate and non-senate review files.
We will be performing the following updates to individuals with completed files in AP Review:
- Extend end dates as needed
- Apply updates to job code, salary plan, grade, step, compensation, effective dates as needed
Unit 18 Non-Senate Faculty will have the 1% range adjustment applied to their merit/promotion salary, there is no need to update AP Review with the range adjusted salary.
- If your departments have already updated the merit or promotion in UCPath, we will not apply any changes on our end.
- This process will exclude all academics in the College of Health Sciences.
- Summer salary entries for these individuals will not be changed and will need to be manually updated by your department.
- NSTP negotiated components will be removed for the individuals on this list who received a merit or promotion and will need to be manually updated by your department.
- This update will not include any exceptional salary adjustments that have been approved.
Once the update has been completed, we will send out a list to each school outlining the records that were updated for your records. If you have any questions, please contact Compensation Analyst, Jennifer Luong at email@example.com.
Office of Academic Personnel