Career and Development Programs
- Chancellor’s ADVANCE Postdoctoral Fellowship — Offers postdoctoral research fellowships and faculty mentoring to qualified scholars in all fields that contribute to the diversity and equal opportunity at the University of California.
- Lecturer Professional Development Funds — Awards that are dedicated to provide support for professional development of Non-Senate faculty.
- Hellman Fellowship Program — A fund created to provide support and encouragement for research and creative activities for promising Assistant Professors.
Equity & Diversity
- ADVANCE – grant funding from the National Science Foundation to address gender equity
- UC ADVANCE PAID Program – Systemwide ADVANCE program
- Campus Diversity Resources
- Career Equity Review Policy – guidelines developed to address issues of rank and step that are tied to academic achievement
- Pay Equity Study – an annual pay equity analysis of faculty salaries
- A breakdown of the different hiring initiatives UCI has enacted.