Internet Explorer Issues
Problem: I am using Internet Explorer 9 or 10 and cannot see any files. (See user access section below if you see “No files exist”)
Solution: In order for AP Review to work correctly in Internet Explorer 9+ you must turn on Compatibility View in the browser.
- The easiest way to do this is to locate this the Compatibility View button that is located to the right side of your address bar. Tap or click on the Compatibility View button to display the site in Compatibility View and this will run AP Review in Compatibility View from now on.
- Alternatively, you can set your browser to turn on Compatibility View for all websites. To do this:
- Open Internet Explorer in the desktop.
- Press the Alt key to display the Menu bar (or press and hold the Address bar and then select Menu bar).
- Tap or click Tools, and then tap or click Compatibility View settings.
Other Browser Issues
Problem 1: I’m not using Internet Explorer and I cannot see any files, or I’ve turned on Compatibility View in Internet Explorer and still cannot see any files. (See user access section below if you see “No files exist”)
Problem 2: I clicked on a link and got an Ajax error.
Solution: This problem may be attributed to your browser’s cache. Clearing the cache should resolve this issue. Please go to http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser’s-Cache for instructions on how to clear the cache for your particular browser.
User Access (“No Files Exist”)
Problem: I am a Department Staff, Department Chair, Dean Staff or Dean and I cannot see files.
Solution: In order to get access to the system as one of the above listed roles you must contact your DSA to grant you access in KSAMS. You will first need to have created a KSAMS eLogin account and accept the Computer Security & Use Policy before the DSA can successfully grant you access to the system.
Still Having Problems?
Send us an email for further assistance.