Academic Personnel Recruit allows persons interested to apply for an Academic Position at UC Irvine.
- Apply for an Academic Position
- Submit a Letter of Reference
- UCI Faculty and Administrator Login
- AP Recruit Training Module
- Contact Us
AP Recruit Quick Guides For:
- Approvers – Start guide for any faculty and staff who are deemed “approvers,” for the addition of an academic recruitment opportunity.
- Department Staff – Quick guide to adding a new recruitment opportunity.
- Faculty Reviewers – Quick guide on how to find and review applicants.
This is a system-wide, web-based academic recruitment site for the University of California.
AP Review is UC Irvine’s web-based review system, which allows all academic personnel review files to be routed electronically.
AP Review Guides and Manuals:
- Candidate User Guide
- Department Staff Manual
- Department Staff Quick Guide
- Department Chair User Guide
- Voting Faculty User Guide
- Dean’s Staff User Guide
- Dean User Guide
myData Faculty Database
- Tips and Tricks Manual
- Review Profile Mapping Cheatsheet
- Generating a NIH Biosketch
- Generating a NSF Biosketch
- Non-Financial Resources Guide
This link will provide contact information if you experience any trouble with the web-based system listed above.